RSS

Tuesday – Twelfth day

11 Aug

I mentioned yesterday that I finished my first project, but alas, I spoke too soon. Today I spent the entire day changing box numbers (ie box 1, box 2, box 3…) to actual barcodes. I also had to register these with Grace and the council’s system. Phew! Even though I am enjoying it, this project has taken me almost three weeks to complete and I am anxious I have not given enough time to my other projects. I am disappointed too that I have not had as much time as I wanted to registering normal day to day records into the council’s system to fully understand it. Never mind, there are still three more days and hopefully I’ll be able to set this puppy free tomorrow, although I don’t want to jinx myself!

I did sneak in a little look at my manual all printed and looking official, however, I feel this too needs more work. It was a busy day today so I didn’t want to be a nuisance, perhaps tomorrow I can have a chat to other team members and see if they can offer some advice.

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on 08/11/2015 in LIS330

 

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: